Progress so far!

Monday 9 January 2012

19 days to go...

17 days and I'll be taking Ted (my little Jack Russell) to Cornwall to stay with my friend Russ for his holidays, 19 days and I'll be heading to the airport!!! WOWEEE!

Now figured out how to get to the top of NZ to start the ride - getting the bus from Auckland to Paihai, sleeping there for the night then having a ride with Cape Reinga Adventures from Paihai to Cape Reinga on the morning of 30th, ready to begin the journey!!!

Big thanks to Wheelbase, Staveley for helping me out with my cycling kit, and of course, huge thanks to all those generous people who have donated to Macmillan Cancer Support.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sharpie!!

    You did the blog!! You little superstar! can't believe how much money you've raised, well proud of you!!

    How are you getting right to the top then??

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathy!!! You commented!!! Thanks!!!
    We are getting a bus (Nakedbus.co.nz) to Paihai which is 200km from Cape Reinga, then a little private travel co. are scooping us up from there and taking us all the way up! So we will start cycling at approx 1pm on 30th Jan!
    Are you coming back before I leave???
    xxx

    ReplyDelete